About The American Theatre Guild
The American Theatre Guild is a not-for-profit, tax-exempt, civic performing arts organization dedicated to providing the experience of live theatre to foster passion, inspire creativity and empower youth within our communities. Presenting national tours of Broadway musicals in performing arts centers around the country, The American Theatre Guild provides an important cultural resource to more than 35,000 season members and 250,000 patrons each year.
The American Theatre Guild presents National Broadway Tours and professional touring productions to the following communities:
- Birmingham, AL
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Eugene, OR Presented by Theater League, Inc.
- Kansas City, MO
- Lubbock, TX
- Peoria, IL
- Phoenix, AZ
- Riverside, CA
- Santa Barbara, CA
- South Bend, IN
- Thousand Oaks, CA
- Toledo, OH Presented by Theater League, Inc.
- Wichita, KS
Performing arts centers and historic theatres play host to the organization’s Broadway musicals and plays. Related activities include special performances for students of the performing arts, which feature question and answer sessions with theatre artists and our Staging The Future program, which brings at-risk youth to the theatre for special educational and cultural opportunities.
Staging The Future
Staging The Future is a program designed to introduce young people to the magic of live Broadway Theatre by giving them an opportunity to attend select productions at a special subsidized student discount. The program is unique in that it is supported and wholly funded by the generous donations of our season subscribers and sponsors. By offering discounted tickets, Staging The Future is able to give many children and young adults their first opportunity to experience live Broadway musicals and cultivates their appreciation for the arts.
The American Theatre Guild Staff Directory
- Amy Hamm, Executive Director
- Amanda Wiegers, Database Inventory Associate
- Andy Brown, Digital Associate
- Bethany Nesbitt, Senior Director of Marketing
- Brian Hueben, Senior Director of Finance
- Catherine Cone, Director of Ticketing
- Craig Aikman, Director of Programming
- Crystal O'Dea, Senior Group Sales Associate
- Erica Akridge, Human Resources Senior Associate
- Geoff Pottorf, Box Office & Production Coordinator
- Heather Martindale, Digital Marketing Associate
- Heidi Anderson, Senior Season Marketing Manager
- Jamie Berry, Senior Patron Services Associate
- Jennifer Dunnaway, Senior Advertising Manager
- Laura Henrickson, Manager of Database Inventory
- Liz Conant, Director of Ticketing
- Matt Henrickson, Senior Marketing Associate
- Matt Spangler, Senior Marketing Communications Manager
- Michael Hudgens, Production Manager
- Patrick Lewallen, Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Pete Weber, Senior Operations Director
- Rachel Graef, Graphic Design Associate
- Tracie Brandow, Payroll & Accounts Payable Senior Coordinator
- Tyler Harper, Programming Associate
- Veronica Raymer, Graphic Design Associate
The American Theatre Guild is looking for bright, energetic interns and volunteers to help in a variety of different aspects of touring Broadway, such as marketing, public relations, graphic design and production. We can work together to explore the areas you are most interested in gaining experience. If you’re interested in finding out more information about this program, please contact us using our Contact Form.
All internships are based in our offices in Kansas City, Missouri.
Street Team Membership
American Theatre Guild is looking for volunteers to help with productions coming to your city. This is a perfect chance to be involved with theatre productions and enjoy the thrill of live theatre! If you think you might be interested in helping us on the ground, this would be the perfect experience for you!
If you’re interested in finding out more information about this program, contact The American Theatre Guild at 800.776.7469 or email email@example.com