Below you will find a listing for each job opening which is currently available. Unless stated otherwise for the specific position, all positions are based in our Kansas City offices. If no job openings are currently posted, feel free to submit your information and we will keep you on file until a new position becomes available!
The American Theatre Guild, a Kansas City-based non-profit theatrical presenter, is looking for part-time Patron Services Representatives to support our season patrons in our 14 markets across the country. The American Theatre Guild is dedicated to providing the experience of live theatre to foster passion, inspire creativity and empower youth within our communities.
Patron Service Representative Responsibilities include:
- Assisting patrons with ticketing needs (exchanging tickets, purchasing additional tickets, etc.)
- Printing and mailing tickets to patrons on a timely basis
- Managing incoming and outgoing-campaign calls
- Inputting data into databases as directed
- Assisting in the recording of ticket sales, revenue and income data, and sales reports
Patron Service Representative Requirements:
- A desire to provide excellent customer service to our patrons
- Experience with Microsoft Office, G Suite, and general computer skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility in an often-changing work environment
- Familiarity with professional theatre terms and practices preferred
This is a part-time position, not exceeding 20 hours a week. Our scheduling is very flexible to your needs and we are able to accommodate most conflicts with advance notice. This is a great position for someone looking for reliable, flexible work they can return to between contracts or in tandem with a second job.
The American Theatre Guild is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, marital status, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.