Broadway In Wichita FAQ
At this time, masks are recommended while inside the Century II Performing Arts & Convention Center and throughout the duration of each Broadway performance, regardless of age and/or vaccination status. More information regarding the Century II’s safety measures can be found on the city of Wichita’s website. All health and safety policies are subject to change. Please check the website frequently for the most up-to-date information. We thank you for your cooperation.
Season tickets will no longer be mailed. If you request hard tickets, a fee may apply. Contact the box office for more information.
The official ticket seller for all Broadway In Wichita shows is CenturyII.org and WichitaTIX.com. All other websites selling tickets are being sold through a third party for inflated prices, and in many cases, your ticket purchase cannot be guaranteed. When purchasing tickets, look at the address bar of your browser to confirm it indicates WichitaTIX.com. The best way to purchase tickets and learn more about each show is through BroadwayWichita.com.
No. Another benefit of season membership is that at renewal time, you can elect to pay for your subscription with easy payments. You may also request a payment plan online or when you call to renew. New season orders made after the renewal period must be paid in full.
Address changes can be made by logging onto your account online. You can also request an address change by calling WichitaTIX at 316.303.8100
Yes, it is possible to give your seats to a friend. Contact WichitaTIX by calling 316.303.8100 and provide your friend’s complete information and send that along with the payment before the renewal deadline.
Changes to your seating can be requested at the time of renewal. In order to be considered for an upgrade, you must renew your season account by the renewal deadline. Seating changes are made in the order in which payment was made to renew seats. So, the sooner you renew your seats, the closer to the top of the list you will be. Keep in mind, seating options from one year to the next all depend on current season members renewing. If every patron in front of you renews, you will not have the opportunity to move forward. Renewals in the theater's premium areas are very high, so it is more difficult to make changes in those areas.
Season tickets may be cancelled and refunded in full, so long as the requested refund is received prior prior to your first show. If your tickets have been mailed, then no refunds or cancellations are available.
We are unable to hold your seats without payment in full, or a partial payment with a payment plan. If no payment is made on the account by the deadline, seats are released. Any returning season members would be considered as new accounts and seated in the best available location at that time.
Although we are unable to offer refunds on shows previously seen, we may be able to help. Season members may swap out of one show in the season package and into a Season Add-On show. You may swap your tickets after you receive them before the season begins. Please call us at 316.303.8100 with any questions.
Splitting season accounts can be done if the current account holder makes this request in writing to the WichitaTIX office before tickets are mailed. Complete address information on the parties involved need to be included with their payment in full.
For security purposes, only the person whose name is on the account may access information or order additional tickets using that account number. We are happy to provide additional tickets to any Broadway in Wichita show for your family and friends, but the request must come from the account holder. All tickets ordered will be mailed to the address on the account. No exceptions.
Season tickets are digital, available via your account. Season tickets will no longer be mailed. If you request hard tickets, a fee may apply. Contact the box office for more information.
When joining the Donor Circle, your season membership price includes a $25 donation to American Theatre Guild’s Staging the Future program which enables students and underserved community members the ability to experience live theatre and provides access to education opportunities.
MOBILE TICKETING FAQ
Tickets that are accessed through your smart phone. Broadway In Wichita utilizes mobile ticketing as it is a more secure and easier way to manage tickets.
Visit here for more information regarding your mobile/digital tickets.
Century II has complimentary WiFi but connectivity may be intermittent at the theatre if there are too many people using it. Please plan to use Cellular Data to access your tickets when possible or disconnect from the WiFi once you are inside the theatre. We encourage you to save your order confirmation/invoice to your phone or bring a printout as a backup in case you need help.
- Using your smart phone – log in to your account at WichitaTIX.com.
- From the dropdown “My Account” menu, click the blue button that says “View Tickets”.
- Tickets will be sorted chronologically with all tickets for the same performance appearing under the same tile. Click on the tile for the show you are attending.
- A summary of all tickets for that performance will appear. Click the purple “Scan Tickets” button.
- You will now see a barcode for one of your tickets. You can view the other ticket barcodes by swiping left or right or using the arrows that appear on the sides of the screen.
- If the Scan Tickets button is grayed out or some seats are not displaying barcodes, then those tickets either haven’t been pushed to your account yet or they’ve been printed as physical tickets. Some tickets may be issued later than others. If the tickets still aren’t available two weeks before your performance, contact the box office.
- There is also a “details” link next to the show name on the scan screen. The details screen will show additional details about your order; venue staff may ask to see this screen when assisting you.
Digital Tickets must be accessed in real time from the WichitaTIX.com website. Tickets cannot be downloaded to a digital wallet app.
The best way to use a Digital Ticket is to access it in real time from the WichitaTIX.com website.
Screenshots of tickets may be accepted but keep in mind there is a chance for error in doing so. If the order was changed at all, a screenshot may not contain the most up-to-date barcode. The barcode must also be 100% visible and the correct size.
If you want to use a screenshot of your ticket, we encourage you to save your order confirmation/invoice to your phone or bring a printout as a backup in case there are any issues.
- The easiest way is for all patrons using tickets from your account to arrive together and scan tickets off of one phone.
- You may share a screenshot of individual tickets via text or email with members of your party if it is not possible to arrive together.
- Keep in mind that screenshots must display the whole barcode and at the correct size.
- Capture and send the screenshot as close to the performance as possible to ensure the barcode is up-to-date.
- Only accountholders may access the order or request reprints. In case there are any issues that would require that they visit the box office for assistance, we recommend that you send your party member with a copy of the order confirmation/invoice and a signed copy of the accountholder’s ID.
- Alternatively, you may contact the box office and request that individual tickets be put in Will Call. There will be a small charge for printing physical tickets.
Yes, all patrons who will be using mobile tickets on your phone should enter at the same time. If members of your party are arriving separately, then you will need to share the ticket they will be using for entry using the steps listed above.
No, tickets do not need to be physically printed to use as a digital ticket but WichitaTIX must first generate the barcode that will appear in your online account. Tickets will still be viewable in your account but if you cannot click “Scan Tickets” after clicking the “View Tickets” button (see above), then the barcode has not yet been generated.
Tickets can only be EITHER digital OR physical. Changing between the two methods must be done by box office staff. Contact the box office if you would like to change your ticket. A physical ticket will be invalidated if it is turned into a digital ticket. A digital ticket will be removed from your online account after it is printed.
No, the ticket scanners are unable to scan printed mobile barcodes due to improper sizing.
No, the screen is too large and the scanners are unable to scan those barcodes.
Yes, you may request printed tickets from the WichitaTIX box office by paying a printing fee. Keep in mind that once physical tickets are printed, the barcodes on your mobile tickets will be invalidated and removed from your account.
Please contact WichitaTIX either by phone at 316-303-8100, option #3 or by email at WichitaTIX@wichita.gov, Monday through Friday, 10am – 5pm.
The printing fee is $5.00.
Digital tickets will be available and viewable in your account prior to the first show. If you are logged into your account on WichitaTIX.com and do not see your tickets, please contact WichitaTIX in advance either by phone at 316-303-8100, option #3 or by email at WichitaTIX@wichita.gov, Monday through Friday, 10am – 5pm.
We encourage you to charge your device before you come to the theatre, but you may always go to the Box Office for assistance.
Go to the Box Office and they will assist you.