1. For the pie shell: Preheat the oven to 350° F. Toss together the crumbs and butter in a medium bowl to moisten. Press the mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9 ½-inch deep-dish pie pan. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes to firm up the butter. Bake in the center of the oven for about 10 minutes, or until just set and fragrant. Let cool to room temperature on a wire rack.
2. For the filling: In a chilled medium bowl, using a mixer, beat the cream on high speed until it holds firm peaks. Refrigerate until needed.
3. In a large bowl using the mixer, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Add the condensed milk, vanilla and salt and beat until smooth.
4. Fold in 1 cup of coconut, the pineapple, oranges and pecan pieces. Fold in the whipped cream.
5. Pour into the pie shell and refrigerate for 4 hours, or until chilled and set. Decorate the top of the pie with the marshmallows and the remaining 1 tablespoon coconut.