Broadway In South Bend FAQ
At this time, all patrons are required to wear masks while inside The Morris Performing Arts Center and throughout the duration of each Broadway performance, regardless of age and/or vaccination status. More information regarding The Morris’ safety measures can be found on their website. All health and safety policies are subject to change. Please check the website frequently for the most up-to-date information. We thank you for your cooperation.
The Morris Performing Arts Center has implemented additional security procedures for patrons attending events in the Center. Our goal is to provide a safe and comfortable environment for our patrons and guests.
Weapons of any kind including guns, knives or projectiles are prohibited from the premises and must be returned to your car IMMEDIATELY.
All bags are subject to inspection.
Bags will be inspected by trained security personal for prohibited items.
Small purses or bags smaller than 8.5” x 11” may be subject to search but will be allowed in the theater.
The following items after being inspected must be stored at coat check or returned to your car.
- Purses or bags larger than 8.5” x 11”
- Backpacks or backpack style purses
- Chemical weapons such as mace and pepper spray
- Professional grade cameras with detachable lenses or laser pointers
- Professional grade audio / video recording devices
- Liquor, food or beverages
- Any additional items (as determined by security personnel) that could potentially cause harm.
Prescription medicines and medical devices are excluded from the above policy.
The Morris Performing Arts Center is not responsible for any property that is lost, stolen or damaged.
The official ticket seller for all Broadway In South Bend shows is morriscenter.ticketforce.org. All other websites selling tickets are being sold through a third party for inflated prices, and in many cases, your ticket purchase cannot be guaranteed. When purchasing tickets, look at the address bar of your browser to confirm it indicates morriscenter.ticketforce.org. The best way to purchase tickets and learn more about each show is through BroadwayInSouthBend.com.
No. Another of the benefits of being a Season Member is that at the time of renewing or joining, you can elect to pay for your season membership in 4, 6 or 10 easy payments. Renew before the deadline and select the Payment Plan option online or request the payment plan option when you call the box office to renew. To take advantage of the Payment Plan, must use valid credit card.
Select "Payment Plan" option as you send in the appropriate payment. We are happy to customize a payment plan to your needs.
Contact the Broadway In South Bend Series if you need to change your address. Address changes can only be made by the account holder. If you are relocating, please send a letter including your Broadway In South Bend account number, your old and new address and telephone change (if applicable) and mail it to 9001 State Line Road, Suite 110, Kansas City, MO 64114. We are not responsible for items not forwarded by the post office.
Yes, it is possible to give your seats to a friend. Contact the Broadway Series Office by calling 800.776.7469 and provide your friend’s complete information and send that along with the payment before the renewal deadline.
Changes to your seating can be requested at the time of renewal. In order to be considered for an upgrade, you must renew your season account by the renewal deadline. Upgrades become available when other season members choose not to renew or change the day they attend. In fairness to everyone, all requests are processed by date received. We try to honor each request, however it is difficult to predict the availability of locations until the renewal campaign is complete. The more flexible you are the better the chance we can fulfill your request. Once an upgrade request is fulfilled it is impossible to get back your old locations, as they are used to upgrade someone else.
When you renew your seats, you can make a request to upgrade your seats online or via the box office. Requests can include, but are not limited to: improving your seating, changing performance times or making a custom request such as moving to aisle seats or moving back, etc.
During the renewal period, every seat has the opportunity to be renewed. When the deadline passes, we open up all the seats that don’t get renewed. Generally, this is about 2 weeks after the renewal deadline. Expect to hear from us within a month after that renewal deadline.
If you are out of town or unavailable during this process, there are several options available. The best is to give us your contact number during that time. You could designate a friend to authorize changes on your behalf that we could call during that time. You can also tell us when you make your seating request that you authorize the ticketing office to choose the best seats available per your request. Our staff is very knowledgeable about the seating, and if we know what you want, we can recommend the seats to suit your request.
Seating changes are made in the order in which payment was made to renew seats. So, the sooner you renew your seats, the closer to the top of the list you will be. Keep in mind, seating options from one year to the next all depend on current season members renewing. If every patron in front of you renews, you will not have the opportunity to move forward. Renewals in the theaters’ premium areas are very high, so it is more difficult to make changes in those areas.
Please contact the American Theatre Guild, 800.776.7469 to inquire about your refund options.
We are unable to hold your seats without payment in full, a partial payment with a payment plan, or a $50/seat deposit. If no payment is made on the account by the deadline, seats are released. Any returning season members would be considered as new accounts and seated in the best available location at that time.
Although we are unable to offer refunds on shows previously seen, we may be able to help. Season members may swap out of one show in the season package and into a Season Add-On. Swaps are available later this summer. Please call us at 800.776.7469 with any questions.
Splitting season accounts can be done if the current account holder makes this request in writing to our office before tickets are issued. Complete address information on the parties’ involved need to be included with their payment in full.
For security purposes, only the person whose name is on the account may access information or order additional tickets using that account number. We are happy to provide additional tickets to any American Theatre Guild show for your family and friends, but the request must come from the account holder. All tickets ordered will be mailed to the address on the account. No exceptions.
New! Season tickets will now be digital, available via your account. Season tickets will no longer be mailed. If you request hard tickets, a fee may apply. Contact the box office for more information.
Parties of 10 or more for an individual show (15+ for Disney's THE LION KING) can be purchased through our group sales representative; please contact the American Theatre Guild group sales line 800.776.7469 for complete information.
ACCOUNT MANAGER FAQ
- To exchange the night of a season show, or to swap into a season add-on, Click Exchange/Swap/Transfer Tickets.
- Select the event and the seats you want to exchange. This will pull up a list of the shows you can exchange/swap into. Select the event you want to exchange into.
- A seating chart for that event will appear. Highlight your desired sections and the available seats will appear.
- Select the seat(s) you want by clicking on them.
- You will get a summary of your old seats and your new seats. Confirm this is what you want to do.
- Select method of delivery-mail or mobile. Click Continue.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click Submit.
- You will receive an email confirmation. Please confirm your order.
- To begin forwarding your tickets to someone, click Exchange/Swap/Transfer Tickets.
- When your shows are displayed, hit Transfer at top and check the show you want to transfer.
- Hit NEXT
- Select the seats you wish to transfer and hit NEXT.
- Here you can add a New Recipient or select the current one if the desired recipient is listed. Please Note: If you are sending to a new recipient, you must have their name and email address.
- After selecting your recipient, you will be given the option to include a message. Once you have completed your message, or if you wish to skip this step, hit transfer
- Once you have transferred the tickets, the recipient will receive a notification email and has until the day of show to accept the tickets.
- You will receive an email when the tickets have been accepted.
To buy tickets to the season add-on or additional tickets to a season show, click Buy Tickets.
- Click Select for the event you want to purchase. A seating chart of the theatre will appear.
- At top left, you can add (+) or subtract (-) the number of seats you want to purchase.
- When you highlight a section of the theater, the available seats will appear.
- Select the seat(s) you want by clicking on them - this will put them in your shopping cart.
- Hit Continue and Proceed to Checkout. If you want additional tickets, click Continue Shopping.
- Confirm your contact information, make changes if needed. Click Continue.
- Select a delivery method- mail or mobile delivery. Click Continue.
- Select to pay in full or use a payment plan. Select Payment method and enter card info. Note: If your account has a credit, you can choose to apply it towards payment amount.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click Submit Order.
- You will receive an email confirmation. Please confirm your order.