The ATGuild Guarantee
Patron Peace of Mind for the Broadway Series
Due to the ever-changing landscape of the world, we are happy to bring you the ATGuild Guarantee for your Broadway Series. We want you to feel comfortable becoming a Season Member. We value and appreciate your trust and support as a patron of the arts. We as an industry need that now, more than ever.
- Postponements: If a show or performance in the Series is postponed, please hang on to your tickets as we work to reschedule. If we are unable to reschedule the show or performance, you will receive more information at that time of your options.
- Rescheduling: If a show or performance is rescheduled, your tickets will be valid for the new performance time. If the new performance time does not work for you, reach out to our Patron Services Representatives to discuss exchanges and further options.
- Cancellations & Options: If a show or performance unfortunately must be canceled, you have options as a Season Member:
- Choose to have a credit applied to your account for a future Broadway Series purchase
- Donate the amount of the tickets to Staging The Future, our educational outreach program. The amount will be tax-deductible.
- Receive a refund for the amount of the tickets for your performance*
No Fee Payment Plans
You have 4, 6, and 10 part payment plan options for your Broadway Series Membership. We will rely on the arts to uplift us in the coming days, and want to make that as accessible as possible to all.
As always, we welcome and encourage you to reach out during this time. We look forward to raising the curtain again. We could not do this without you, our patrons. Thank you for your investment in us, and we can’t wait to share the joy of live theatre with you again soon.
*Refunds may take up to 60 days to be processed.