2019-20 BROADWAY AT THE ORPHEUM THEATRE SERIES
BROADWAY AT THE ORPHEUM THEATRE SERIES
BOOK A GROUP
From Andy Blankenbuehler, winner of the 2017 Tony Award® for Best Choreography and the 2016 Tony Award® for HAMILTON, comes BANDSTAND—the new musical that explodes with the most high-octane, heart-stopping and best dancing on stage today.
1945: As America’s soldiers come home to ticker-tape parades and overjoyed families, Private First Class Donny Novitski, singer and songwriter, returns to rebuild his life with only the shirt on his back and a dream in his heart.
Playwright J.M. Barrie struggles to find inspiration until he meets four young brothers and their beautiful widowed mother. Spellbound by the boys’ enchanting make-believe adventures, he sets out to write a play that will astound London theatergoers. With a little bit of pixie dust and a lot of faith, Barrie takes this monumental leap, leaving his old world behind for Neverland, where nothing is impossible and the wonder of childhood lasts forever.
THE SPONGEBOB MUSICAL
A legendary roster of Grammy Award® winners. A visionary director and a Tony® Award-winning design team. One of the world’s most beloved characters. Turn them loose on stage and what do you get? The musical The New York Times declares, “BRILLIANT!” Broadway’s best creative minds reimagine and bring to life the beloved Nickelodeon series with humor, heart and pure theatricality in “a party for the eyes and ears” (Daily Beast). Explore the depths of theatrical innovation in THE SPONGEBOB MUSICAL, 2018 Best Musical winner of the Drama Desk and Outer Critics Circle Awards, where the power of optimism really can save the world.
THE SIMON AND GARFUNKEL STORY
The immersive concert-style theater show chronicles the amazing journey shared by the folk-rock duo, Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel. It tells the story from their humble beginnings as Tom & Jerry to their incredible success as one of the best-selling music groups of the "60"s to their dramatic split in 1970. It culminates with the famous “The Concert in Central Park” reunion in 1981 with more than half a million fans in attendance.
THE ILLUSIONISTS - Live From Broadway
This mind blowing spectacular showcases the jaw-dropping talents of five of the most incredible Illusionists on earth. THE ILLUSIONISTS™ – LIVE FROM BROADWAY dazzles audiences of all ages with a powerful mix of the most outrageous and astonishing acts ever to be seen on stage. This non-stop show is packed with thrilling and sophisticated magic of unprecedented proportions.
RIVERDANCE, as you’ve never seen it before! A powerful and stirring reinvention of this beloved favourite, celebrated the world over for its Grammy award-winning score and the thrilling energy and passion of its Irish and international dance.
Immerse yourself in the extraordinary power and grace of its music and dance – beloved by fans of all ages. Fall in love with the magic of RIVERDANCE all over again.
Why Reserve Today?
- Pricing and seating are locked in at time of invoicing. If additional seats are needed once the group is paid in full, they can be added at the group price up until two weeks prior to the performance date. After that time, additional tickets can be purchased at full price via the box office.
Are further discounts possible?
- For select shows, we may offer a deeper discount for groups of 40 . If your group drops below 40, your price will revert to the 10-39 price level.
- Your 25% non-refundable deposit is due 30 days after booking and secures your seating.
- Your final group count and remaining balance is due by the date specified on your invoice.
- There are no refunds on group tickets.
- Once paid in full, we will mail your tickets to the address provided for your invoice.
Questions? Call 866.314.7687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Does A Corporate Group Work?
- We will provide your company with a link and special code which will alllow your employees purchase tickets for select performances. NOTE: The link and code provided is the only way for your employees to purchase tickets and receive the discount.
- Each patron will be asked to create a profile when purchasing – make sure they include a mailing address as ALL tickets under the corporate program are sent via mail.
- Corporate discounted tickets are available once individual tickets go on sale to the public. Want to guarantee the best seats for your employees?Call us and ask about a traditional group!
Corporate Group Policies
- We can provide your company or organization with any materials needed to get the word out: artwork, show copy, etc. Let us know what you need!
- Discount is not available for all performances or for all price levels.
- Discount for each show is valid until approximately two weeks prior to the show date.
- There is a $1.25 per ticket handling charge for corporate discount tickets.
Questions? Call 866-314-7687 or email email@example.com.
We LOVE student groups and want to help you bring the magic of Broadway to your kids!
- Special Student Group pricing is available for many of our shows – make sure you note that you are a student group on your group reservation form.
- If you are interested in a post-show talk back, educational guides or info on panel discussions and master classes – note that on your reservation form and we will do our best to make that happen!
Why Reserve Today?
- Pricing is locked in at time of invoicing. Additional tickets may be added to the group after it has been paid in full – up to two weeks prior to the show date. After that time, additional tickets can be purchased at full price via the box office.
- Student group priced seating is located in the middle balcony section of the theater and discounted to at least 50%. Tickets can be purchased in other price levels at the standard group discount. Teachers, chaperones and other family members can be included in the group – at the standard group discount.
- If your student group needs financial assistance for group seating to one of our shows – ask us about Staging The Future!
- Student group tickets must be paid in full with a credit card or check – A PO can be used to reserve seating – but tickets cannot be released until paid in full.
- Standard group policies apply – a 25% non-refundable discount is required and the final group count/remaining balance is due by the date specified on your invoice.