Broadway At The Orpheum Theatre FAQ
Broadway At The Orpheum Theatre FAQ
At this time, all patrons are encouraged to wear masks when attending all Broadway performances, regardless of age and/or vaccination status.
No food or drink will be allowed in theatre for the remaining performances.
We thank you for your cooperation.
The official ticket seller for all Broadway At The Orpheum Theatre shows is https://www.pccticketing.com/. All other websites selling tickets are being sold through a third party for inflated prices, and in many cases, your ticket purchase cannot be guaranteed. When purchasing tickets, look at the address bar of your browser to confirm it indicates https://www.pccticketing.com/. The best way to purchase tickets and learn more about each show is through BroadwayOrpheum.com.
No. Another of the benefits of being a Season Member is that at the time of renewing or joining, you can elect to pay for your season membership in 2, 4 or 6 easy payments. Renew before the deadline and select the Payment Plan option online or request the payment plan option when you call one of our friendly Patron Services Representatives to renew. To take advantage of the Payment Plan, must use a valid credit card.
Select "Payment Plan" option as you send in the appropriate payment. We are happy to customize a payment plan to your needs.
Please call the Broadway Series office if you need to update your address. Address changes can only be made by the account holder. If you are relocating, please send a letter including your Broadway At The Orpheum Theatre Series account number, your old and new address and telephone change (if applicable) and mail it to 9001 State Line Rd, Suite 110, Kansas City, MO 64114. We are not responsible for items not forwarded by the post office.
Yes, it is possible to give your seats to a friend. You just need to call the Broadway Series office by calling 800.776.7469 and provide your friend’s complete information and send that along with the payment before the renewal deadline.
You can request a Seat Upgrade when you renew your seats online or by calling 800.776.7469, when upgrades happen you will be notified by email, please make sure your email address on your account is regularly checked and up-to-date.
Please contact the American Theatre Guild, 800.776.7469 to inquire about your refund options.
We are unable to hold your seats without payment in full, a partial payment with a payment plan, or a $50/seat deposit. If no payment is made on the account by the deadline, seats are released. Any returning season members would be considered as new accounts and seated in the best available location at that time.
Splitting season accounts can be done if the current account holder makes this request in writing to our office before tickets are mailed. Complete address information on the parties’ involved need to be included with their payment in full.
For security purposes, only the person whose name is on the account may access information or order additional tickets using that account number. We are happy to provide additional tickets to any American Theatre Guild show for your family and friends, but the request must come from the account holder. All tickets ordered will be mailed to the address on the account. No exceptions.
New! Season tickets will now be digital, available via your account. Season tickets will no longer be mailed. If you request hard tickets, a fee may apply. Contact the The American Theatre Guild, 800.776.7469 for more information.
Parties of 10 or more for an individual show can be purchased through our group sales representative; please contact the American Theatre Guild group sales line 800.776.7469 for complete information.
ACCOUNT MANAGER FAQ
- To exchange the night of a season show, or to swap into a season add-on, Click Exchange/Swap/Transfer Tickets.
- Select the event and the seats you want to exchange. This will pull up a list of the shows you can exchange/swap into.
- Select the event you want to exchange into.
- A seating chart for that event will appear.
- Highlight your desired sections and the available seats will appear.
- Select the seat(s) you want by clicking on them.
- You will get a summary of your old seats and your new seats. Confirm this is what you want to do.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click Submit.
- You will receive an email confirmation.
- Please confirm your order.
- To begin forwarding your tickets to someone, click Exchange/Swap/Transfer Tickets.
- When your shows are displayed, hit Transfer at top and check the show you want to transfer.
- Hit NEXT
- Select the seats you wish to transfer and hit NEXT.
- Here you can add a New Recipient or select the current one if the desired recipient is listed. Please Note: If you are sending to a new recipient, you must have their name and email address.
- After selecting your recipient, you will be given the option to include a message. Once you have completed your message, or if you wish to skip this step, hit transfer
- Once you have transferred the tickets, the recipient will receive a notification email and has until the day of show to accept the tickets.
- You will receive an email when the tickets have been accepted.
To buy tickets to the season add-on or additional tickets to a season show, click Buy Tickets.
- Click Select for the event you want to purchase. A seating chart of the theatre will appear.
- At top left, you can add (+) or subtract (-) the number of seats you want to purchase.
- When you highlight a section of the theater, the available seats will appear.
- Select the seat(s) you want by clicking on them - this will put them in your shopping cart.
- Hit Continue and Proceed to Checkout. If you want additional tickets, click Continue Shopping.
- Confirm your contact information, make changes if needed. Click Continue.
- Select to pay in full or use a payment plan. Select Payment method and enter card info. Note: If your account has a credit, you can choose to apply it towards payment amount.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click Submit Order.
- You will receive an email confirmation. Please confirm your order.
HEALTH SAFETY FAQ
- Photo of vaccination card on a phone or electronic device
- Physical vaccination card
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider electronic health record
- State Immunization Information System record
- Rapid Test
- PCR Test
- Antigen Test
- Self-Administered (over the counter) at home test ONLY accepted if connected with a smartphone app that provides date and time stamp of test
- Printed Document
- Email Confirmation
- Text message confirmation displayed test result on a phone or electronic device
PHOENIX AREA TESTING LOCATIONS
- CENTER FOR COVID CONTROL - https://centerforcovidcontrol.org/locations/?location=free-rapid-pcr-testing-phoenix-phoenix-az
- FREE COVID TESTING SITE - Multiple Locations - Use Search Location feature to find location closest to you. https://freecovidtestingsite.com/locations/
- WALGREENS - Multiple Locations - Use Search Location feature to find locations with available tests near you. https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/covid19/testing