About Theater League
THEATER LEAGUE, founded in 1976, is a not-for-profit, tax-exempt, civic performing arts organization dedicated to enhancing the quality of life in the communities it serves with the thrill of live! theater. Presenting national tours of Broadway musicals in performing arts centers around the country, Theater League provides an important cultural resource to more than 35,000 season members and 250,000 patrons each year.
Theater League presents National Broadway Tours and professional touring productions to the following communities:
- Birmingham, AL Presented by The American Theatre Guild
- Colorado Springs, CO Presented by The American Theatre Guild
- Eugene, OR
- Kansas City, MO Presented by The American Theatre Guild
- Phoenix, AZ Presented by The American Theatre Guild
- Riverside, CA Presented by The American Theatre Guild
- Santa Barbara, CA Presented by The American Theatre Guild
- South Bend, IN Presented by Broadway Theatre League of South Bend, Inc.
- Thousand Oaks, CA Presented by The American Theatre Guild
- Toledo, OH
- Wichita, KS Presented by The American Theatre Guild
Performing arts centers and historic theaters play host to the organization’s Broadway musicals and plays. Related activities include special performances for students of the performing arts, which feature question and answer sessions with theater artists and our Theater ROcKs program, which brings at-risk youth to the theater for special educational and cultural opportunities.
For forty years, Theater League has been honored to present the Best of Broadway in communities around the country. Last season’s achievements are documented in this Annual Report, which demonstrates our commitment to enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve with the thrill of live theater.
Theater Rocks is a program designed to introduce young people to the magic of live Broadway Theater by giving them an opportunity to attend select productions at a special subsidized student discount. The program is unique in that it is supported and wholly funded by the generous donations of Theater League season subscribers and sponsors. By offering discounted tickets, Theater Rocks is able to give many children and young adults their first opportunity to experience live Broadway musicals and cultivates their appreciation for the arts.
Theater League Staff Directory
- Amy Hamm, Executive Director
- Andy Brown, Advertising Associate
- Bethany Nesbitt, Senior Director of Marketing
- Caroline Meinzenbach, Graphic Design Associate
- Catherine Cone, Director of Ticketing
- Craig Aikman, Senior Group Sales Manager
- Colin Bennett, PR & Social Media Associate
- Debbie Davis, Senior Director of Business Affairs
- Geoff Pottorf, Box Office Assistant
- Heidi Hurtig, Associate Season Marketing Manager
- Ian York, Website & Technology Assistant Manager
- Jennifer Dunnaway, Advertising Manager
- Jessi Wohlfarth, Graphic Design Manager
- Josh Stevenson, Email Associate
- Laura Henrickson, Manager of Database Inventory
- Liz Conant, Director of Ticketing and Patron Services
- Mark Edelman, President
- Matt Henrickson, Marketing Assistant
- Michael Hudgens, Production Manager
- Olivia West, Database Inventory Assistant
- Patrick Lewallen, Digital Marketing Manager
- Pete Weber, Senior Operations Director
- Rachel Reese, Senior Season Marketing Associate
- Reida York, Associate Senior Director of Advertising
- Robin Harman, Senior Programming & Contract Associate
- Ryan Fortney, Senior Coordinator Representative
- Sally Milgram, Marketing Communications Account Manager
- Tracie Brandow, Office Manager
Theater League is looking for bright, energetic interns and volunteers to help in a variety of different aspects of touring Broadway, such as marketing, public relations, graphic design and production. We can work together to explore the areas you are most interested in gaining experience. If you’re interested in finding out more information about this program, please contact us using our Contact Form.
All internships are based in our offices in Kansas City, Missouri.
Street Team Membership
Theater League is looking for volunteers to help with productions coming to your city. This is a perfect chance to be involved with theater productions and enjoy the thrill of live theater! If you think you might be interested in helping us on the ground, this would be the perfect experience for you!
If you’re interested in finding out more information about this program, contact Theater League at 800.776.7469 or email firstname.lastname@example.org