Below you will find a listing for each job opening which is currently available. Unless stated otherwise for the specific position, all positions are based in our Kansas City offices. If no job openings are currently posted, feel free to submit your information and we will keep you on file until a new position becomes available!
The American Theatre Guild, a Kansas City-based non-profit theatrical presenter, is looking for a detail-oriented Database Inventory Associate to assist with the management and maintenance of ticket-buyer data for touring Broadway shows in 12 venues across the country. The American Theatre Guild is dedicated to providing the experience of live theatre to foster passion, inspire creativity and empower youth within our communities.
Database Inventory Associate Responsibilities include:
- Manage and maintain all lists. This includes email lists, mailing lists, ticket buyer lists, etc.
- Coordinate with Email Manager to assist in sending out emails.
- Update demographic information
- Create maps of zip codes for past and current ticket buyers
- Manage email subscriptions
- Assist in preparing renewal lists and marketing invoices
- Create/Analyze demographic profiles of ticket buyers
- Provide backup assistance for Manager of Database Inventory
Database Inventory Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Experience with Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Previous Archtics or Ticketmaster experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to multi task and learn quickly preferred
- Exceptional organization skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Desire to be proactive and innovative
Once eligible, current benefits include 11 PTO days (increased PTO upon second and fifth anniversaries), summer vacation, optional summertime flex schedule, nine paid holidays, Continuous Contribution Award leave, parental leave, time off for doctor appointments, SIMPLE IRA contributions, and generous employer contributions to health, dental and vision insurance premiums.
We are a relatively small office with a fun, business-casual environment. We work hard, but we like to celebrate with in-office events like monthly birthday treats, our annual Office Olympics, and Tony Awards Spirit Week and out-of-office celebrations like our End Of Season and Holiday parties!
The American Theatre Guild is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, marital status, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.